Sunday, November 24, 2013

blogger of the month

i have kind of lucky weeks lately. last week i got a message from manodrabuziai.lt administrator that i have been announced as a blogger of the month in their blog. wow. this made my day! so i was given 100lt (about 40$) to choose anything i want from their website. it was really hard to look through millions of clothes and find what i want. but i did it and this is what i chose:
you may know how i like gold accessories and details. so as you can see, my addiction made me choose these two! in my opinion, this forever 21 jacket and golden old school watch are absolutely adorable. 
thank you, MD!


p.s. this is my 100th post, i can't believe that. thank you all for the support and reading my blog! xx

1 comment :

  1. Labai grazus nauji daiktai :)
    P.S maciau tave vivo avanscena, graziai atrodei ;)

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx